Friday, August 7, 2009

Analog Facebook Returns



Same rules apply:
1. If you want me to draw you a profile pic it would be my pleasure.
2. Message (and friend if you've not already) me on facebook.
3. I'll snoop through the pictures of you on facebook and find a few I can use to draw you.
4. I'm drawing in order of request (and I'm nearly done with the first batch! Matt Cleveland and Justin Fung, you're next).

Check my album on facebook for the individual images. Don't forget you can use them for other sites that require a profile pic and if you need a higher resolution image, just let me know.

ps. Appologies to Jonathan. All I can say is I was trying out a different kind of paper. It didn't work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm requiring you to sign in with some kind of ID. Please sign in to comment so we can know to whom we are speaking.