Thursday, May 6, 2010

iPhone Stylus + Sketchbook App























I discovered this great video today on how to make a simple iPhone/iPad stylus from Make Magazine. Being an art nerd I have been wanting to make one of these for a while in order to be able to actually draw using some of the great apps available (and to see how useful it would be to use the iPad as a drawing surface).

My stylus came out looking something like his and works great. I've been using it with AutoDesk's Sketchbook Mobile app which is wonderful. Its brushes simulate touch-sensitive operation and as you can see below, its line tracking gives you very natural curves and human lines. I'm going to have fun with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm requiring you to sign in with some kind of ID. Please sign in to comment so we can know to whom we are speaking.