Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Gospel & Narrative Exhibit Featuring My Work

The Exhibit

Some of my larger visual art pieces have been included in an exhibit. Fuller Seminary’s Brehm Center for theology and the arts is hosting their annual Brehm Lectures focused on the theme: Gospel and Narrative.

My friend and neighbor, Maria Fee invited me to contribute some pieces I’ve been doing focused around the narrative of my Father and how his life intersected mine. Regular visitors of this site will have seen one or two of the pieces but at least one hasn’t been posted online.

We are hosting a reception on Tuesday. I and some of the other contributing artists will be attending. They have some strong work and each contributor is working with distinct media and methods.

The Gospel & Narrative Exhibition

October 29, 6:00–8:00PM
David Allan Hubbard Library
135 N Oakland Ave, Pasadena

Parking Map: You can almost always park free in the lot near Travis Auditorium.
The library is located in the Southwest corner of campus.

I hope you will drop by and say hello. I’ll be happy to talk about any of the pieces, the different processes I used to make them and what stories I think they tell, though I’m just as eager to hear how they hit you in your own story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm requiring you to sign in with some kind of ID. Please sign in to comment so we can know to whom we are speaking.